| Draper Media is searching for a full-time Broadcast Engineer. Successful candidates should have experience in the following areas:
- RF Transmitter experience (TV and FM)
- Master Control and Commercial automation systems such as Florical, Imagine Playlist, and WideOrbit AFR
- Video Routing systems, Multiviewers, and Playout Systems
- OB/REMI Sports Production
- Intercom, Graphics Systems, Video Switchers, and Production Automation
- IT, Networking, and Server Systems
- ENG equipment
- Microwave trucks and microwave systems, as well as SNG/Cellular Bonded Technology
- Video/audio post-production editing equipment
- Broadcast facility systems
- Video and Audio over IP and Fiber
- Broadcast Studio Cameras
Must have the ability to maintain existing equipment, troubleshoot system and equipment issues an preform preventative maintenance. This position will be critical in implementing new systems and equipment as we expand. Must be a dynamic individual that can work well in both a collaborative team environment and independently. The ability to read/generate CAD drawings and wiring diagrams. Must be a self-starter with ability to work weekends and evenings when necessary. Must have a good driving record.
Draper Media operates seven network-affiliated television stations, seven radio stations, a robust digital division and low power TV stations on the beautiful Delmarva Peninsula.
If you’re a hands-on person with knowledge of broadcasting equipment, RF transmission, digital television, IT, and ENG equipment, we’d like to hear from you.
Send cover letter, resume,
1729 N. Salisbury Blvd.
Salisbury, MD 21801
No Phone Calls/EOE